Mentoring Forum (28)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Job offer in Finland

Job description: Our client company is looking for native speakers of various languages for a project to work as language experts and test…

Started by Ali

0 Jan 12, 2010

INFORMATICS Celebrating 27 years of IEEE NEDUET SBAG & 125 Years Of IEEE

Celebrating 27 years of IEEE NEDUET SBAG & 125 Years Of IEEE We are delighted to inform you that IEEE Student Branch and WIE Student b…

Started by Uzair Saeed

1 Jul 30, 2009
Reply by Uzair Saeed

Opportunity for Gradunate Scholarships at KAUST

Saudi Arabia is setting up a New Research and Science University at Rabegh (90 Kms from Jeddah) which is unique of its kind as it has the h…

Started by Riaz Haq

0 Jan 22, 2009

DICE 08

We are delighted to inform you that NED University of Engineering & Technology, one of the most prestigious universities of Pakistan is…

Started by Munib

0 Nov 24, 2008

Admissions event in Karachi on September 28th

AoA Everyone, For those who are interested in learning about how to apply to top-ranked MBA programs, there is a free event taking place i…

Started by Asim Raja

0 Sep 14, 2008

Final Year Project - Database

I worked on it @ NYU. You can run the executable and i've posted the sample test cases. http://homepages.nyu.edu/~sst242/adbms.htm

Started by Sohail Sarwar Tahir

0 Apr 19, 2008

Mentoring Ideas

This discussion is being started in response to a suggestion from NEDian Farid Durrani to develop concrete proposals for creating mentor-me…

Started by Riaz Haq

21 Apr 8, 2008
Reply by Faisal

GEO TV Program_DL_Feedback_

Dear All, I am posting this message on the website so that everyone can jump in and give their perspective in digital format on GEO TV's F…

Started by noorilhuda

0 Mar 6, 2008

Linkoping university PSA

Hi guys, Firstly, i want to know about the mechanical engineering in linkoping university. I have applied for 2008 admissions. I have got C…

Started by mahabat

0 Mar 6, 2008

MS in Telecommunication

Currently I am in Final Year in Electronics. I want to do my MS in Telecommunication field (from UK). Kindly tell me about the exam I neede…

Started by Faisal

2 Mar 3, 2008
Reply by Habeeb Quazi

RSS

Pre-Paid Legal

Twitter Feed

follow me on Twitter

Sponsored Links

South Asia Investor Review
    Investor Information Blog

Haq's Musings
    Riaz Haq's Current Affairs Blog

Please Bookmark This Page!

Blog Posts

Pakistani Student Enrollment in US Universities Hits All Time High

Pakistani student enrollment in America's institutions of higher learning rose 16% last year, outpacing the record 12% growth in the number of international students hosted by the country. This puts Pakistan among eight sources in the top 20 countries with the largest increases in US enrollment. India saw the biggest increase at 35%, followed by Ghana 32%, Bangladesh and…

Continue

Posted by Riaz Haq on April 1, 2024 at 5:00pm

Agriculture, Caste, Religion and Happiness in South Asia

Pakistan's agriculture sector GDP grew at a rate of 5.2% in the October-December 2023 quarter, according to the government figures. This is a rare bright spot in the overall national economy that showed just 1% growth during the quarter. Strong performance of the farm sector gives the much needed boost for about …

Continue

Posted by Riaz Haq on March 29, 2024 at 8:00pm

© 2024   Created by Riaz Haq.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service