Riaz Haq's Discussions (341)

Discussions Replied To (223) Replies Latest Activity

"This is great. Could you please post 2 or 3 project ideas that would be doable, inst…"

Riaz Haq replied Oct 29, 2007 to Mentoring Ideas

21 Apr 8, 2008
Reply by Faisal

"Pak ODI home series against SA finally ended in a shameful defeat this morning with…"

Riaz Haq replied Oct 29, 2007 to Pak's bad ODI start after losing test series to South Africa

1 Oct 29, 2007
Reply by Riaz Haq

"Very creative. I like the modern version. I think the ants send home more than $5 bi…"

Riaz Haq replied Oct 27, 2007 to Ant & Grasshopper

5 Nov 4, 2007
Reply by Babar

"You can try dukandar.com in the US. The link for Sahih Bukhari is: http://store.duka…"

Riaz Haq replied Oct 25, 2007 to Islamic bookshelf

5 Oct 29, 2007
Reply by Muhammad Waseem

"While I agree that BB and PPP should have exercised greater caution and avoided such…"

Riaz Haq replied Oct 22, 2007 to Benazir Along with her karavan!!!

11 Nov 7, 2007
Reply by Babar

"Here's a piece written on this subject for Chowk.com by Dilawar Syed, a friend and P…"

Riaz Haq replied Oct 20, 2007 to Extremely Polarized society ever!

4 Oct 21, 2007
Reply by Irfana Khan

"I'm no fan of PPP or BB but what happened in Karachi yesterday was very tragic. And…"

Riaz Haq replied Oct 19, 2007 to Extremely Polarized society ever!

4 Oct 21, 2007
Reply by Irfana Khan

"It's a good idea to help projects for the poor in Sind. What specific projects are y…"

Riaz Haq replied Oct 16, 2007 to Social Development work for Sindh

11 Aug 26, 2012
Reply by Riaz Haq

"Well, the second test ends in draw handing a well-deserved series win to SA. But I t…"

Riaz Haq replied Oct 12, 2007 to Pakistan's miserable Test performance against SA

2 Oct 14, 2007
Reply by Riaz Qamar

"Many US universities do ask for recommendations but these recommendations are usuall…"

Riaz Haq replied Oct 11, 2007 to For Those who want to PAYBACK to NED

32 Feb 2, 2008
Reply by Sohaib Nomani

RSS

Pre-Paid Legal

Twitter Feed

follow me on Twitter

Sponsored Links

South Asia Investor Review
    Investor Information Blog

Haq's Musings
    Riaz Haq's Current Affairs Blog

Please Bookmark This Page!

Blog Posts

AUKUS: An Anglo Alliance Against China?

In the recently announced AUKUS alliance, the US has joined the United Kingdom to arm Australia with nuclear-powered submarines to check China's rise. This announcement has not only upset the Chinese but it has also enraged France. The French are angry because AUKUS has scuttled Australia's earlier agreement to purchase diesel-powered submarines from France. …

Continue

Posted by Riaz Haq on September 18, 2021 at 11:00am — 8 Comments

Karachi-Born US Senator Van Hollen Stands Up For Pakistan During Afghanistan Hearing

Maryland Democrat Chis Van Hollen, a key US senator who was born in Karachi, said it was the Trump administration that asked Pakistan to release the top three Taliban leaders for US-Taliban peace talks in Doha Qatar. He was speaking at a recent US Senate hearing on the fall of Kabul to the Taliban and the chaotic US withdrawal that followed the Afghan Army collapse. …

Continue

Posted by Riaz Haq on September 16, 2021 at 9:30am — 3 Comments

© 2021   Created by Riaz Haq.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service