Mentoring Forum (28)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Why Pakistanis favor the Military- For Fear

Dear All Why Pakistanis favor Military   It is not fear. It is the belief that, this organization is: The best organized Organization>…

Started by Mohammad Nusrat Saeed

8 Dec 18, 2021
Reply by Riaz Haq

Ramadan Mubarak to Everyone!

Happy Ramadan Mubarak to Everyone!

Started by UsmanAli

0 May 21, 2018

Fletcher Pakistan Trek 2017 (School of Law and Diplomacy at Tuft University)

For the first time in the history of The Fletcher School of Law & Diplomacy at Tufts University, three Pakistani-American students are…

Started by Younus Vora

1 May 4, 2018
Reply by zahra zafar

Pakistan what went wrong and how to fix it

Quaid e Azam Mohammef Ali Jinnah and with him the Muslim League out smarted Out manovored , out played, and won Pakistan, against the Hindu…

Started by salim mastan

0 Jul 25, 2016

New York visit in the first week of October'16.

I will be in New York in the first week of October for a business visit and will have few spare days. Please let me know of any innovation…

Started by Syed Shaheer Javaid

0 Jun 1, 2016

Pakistan Defense

This discussion group is for matters related to Pakistani military affairs. 

Started by Riaz Haq

2 Jan 25, 2016
Reply by Ameer Alam

Need Investor for Livestock Farming In Ostrich

About Ostrich     1.What is an ostrich? An ostrich is a "ratite" - a large flightless bird. The ratite group also includes emu and kiwi.…

Started by Hammad Hafeez

0 Jun 10, 2013

Basant In Lahore

guys Punjab caretaker gov soon announce the date for the celebration of Basant in Lahore, most expected date is 14th April 2013 (Pakistan).

Started by Khurram

0 Apr 8, 2013

Why not MBA instead of MS?

AoA, I've noticed that more and more of my school's alums go for MS, without even considering MBA. Moreover, those who do consider MBA, ai…

Started by Asim Raja

9 Apr 4, 2013
Reply by Muhammad Hassan Aziz

Full Scholarships For Graduate Program at King Fahd University of Petroleum in Saudi Arabia

King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals (KFUPM) Team is coming to Pakistan for conducting interviews for fully funded graduate study…

Started by Riaz Haq

1 Feb 19, 2010
Reply by Ali Husain

RSS

Pre-Paid Legal

Twitter Feed

follow me on Twitter

Sponsored Links

South Asia Investor Review
    Investor Information Blog

Haq's Musings
    Riaz Haq's Current Affairs Blog

Please Bookmark This Page!

Blog Posts

Pakistani Student Enrollment in US Universities Hits All Time High

Pakistani student enrollment in America's institutions of higher learning rose 16% last year, outpacing the record 12% growth in the number of international students hosted by the country. This puts Pakistan among eight sources in the top 20 countries with the largest increases in US enrollment. India saw the biggest increase at 35%, followed by Ghana 32%, Bangladesh and…

Continue

Posted by Riaz Haq on April 1, 2024 at 5:00pm

Agriculture, Caste, Religion and Happiness in South Asia

Pakistan's agriculture sector GDP grew at a rate of 5.2% in the October-December 2023 quarter, according to the government figures. This is a rare bright spot in the overall national economy that showed just 1% growth during the quarter. Strong performance of the farm sector gives the much needed boost for about …

Continue

Posted by Riaz Haq on March 29, 2024 at 8:00pm

© 2024   Created by Riaz Haq.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service