Forum Discussions (195)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pakistan: A Land of Opportunity?

Opportunity Pakistan Report by i-genius commission on social entrepreneurship: In September 2013, fifteen people (Commissioners) from Austr…

Started by Riaz Haq in Contemporary Pakistani Society

1 Nov 7, 2014
Reply by Riaz Haq

Pakistan Education Emergency

Earlier this year, a Pakistani government commission on education found that public funding for education has been cut from 2.5% of GDP in…

Started by Riaz Haq in Contemporary Pakistani Society

4 Nov 4, 2014
Reply by Riaz Haq

NED Alum Dead in Mysterious Circumstances in Lahore, Pakistan

PTI activist NEDian Nabiha Chaudhry dead in Lahore. Was an officer in Punjab accounts and audit dept. Death suspicious. LAHORE: A Woman  o…

Started by Riaz Haq in NEDians Community News

0 Oct 15, 2014

My Third Aritcle on LinkedIn...

Another article published on LinkedIn, please let me know of your feedback! https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/article/20140822163856-38380542-

Started by Syed Shaheer Javaid in NEDians Community News

0 Aug 27, 2014

My Second Article on LinkedIn...

You can see it here, please leave your comments and feedback https://www.linkedin.com/today/post/article/20140806171033-38380542-triumph-t

0 Aug 7, 2014

Semiconductors in Pakistan: Where we stand and what could we do?

Does anyone of you know about any *reliable* research study on semiconductors in Pakistan? What the current status is and the potential are…

Started by Syed Shaheer Javaid in Culture of Achievement & Entrepreneurship among NEDians

2 Jul 31, 2014
Reply by Syed Shaheer Javaid

My First Article on LinkedIn...

You can see it here, https://www.linkedin.com/today/post/article/20140721173320-38380542-the-non-marketer-s-theory-of-a-marketing-world?trk

0 Jul 21, 2014

Semiconductors in Gulf? Is there such a thing?

Am I right in saying that semiconductors design industry is virtually non-existent in Gulf? Or are there semiconductor companies that do so…

Started by Syed Shaheer Javaid in Employment Opportunities

0 Jul 18, 2014

Ireland Wants Indian and Pakistani Physicians to Fill 4600 Jobs

Ireland is looking to India and Pakistan to deal with its doctor shortage, according to Irish Times: About 4,600 junior doctors are needed…

Started by Riaz Haq in Employment Opportunities

3 Jun 30, 2014
Reply by Riaz Haq

Great work of Pakistanis

Congratulations to all Pakistanis working in the Silcon Valley with devotion

Started by Mohammed Anwar Khan in Contemporary Pakistani Society

3 May 5, 2014
Reply by Mohammed Anwar Khan

RSS

Pre-Paid Legal

Twitter Feed

follow me on Twitter

Sponsored Links

South Asia Investor Review
    Investor Information Blog

Haq's Musings
    Riaz Haq's Current Affairs Blog

Please Bookmark This Page!

Blog Posts

Global Baby Bust: Pakistan is A Rare Bright Spot Among Most Populous Nations in Asia

There is an alarming rapid decline in fertility rates in both developed and developing nations, according to the United Nations.  Here is how the Wall Street Journal describes it: "The world is at a startling demographic milestone. Sometime soon, the global fertility rate will drop below the point needed to keep the population constant. It may have already happened". …

Continue

Posted by Riaz Haq on May 14, 2024 at 9:30am

India's Modi Brags About Ordering Transnational Assassinations

In a campaign speech on May 1, Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi bragged about his campaign of transnational assassinations of individuals he has labeled "terrorists". “Today, India doesn't send dossiers to the masters of terrorism, but gives them a dose and kills them on their home turf", he is reported to have said, according to a tweet posted by his BJP party. Last…

Continue

Posted by Riaz Haq on May 3, 2024 at 5:09pm — 2 Comments

© 2024   Created by Riaz Haq.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service