Our client company is looking for native speakers of various languages for a project to work as language experts and test engineers in their localization testing. The project is estimated to start in February 2010 and the duration will be eight (8) months. Weekly working hours are equivalent to full time work, but during the projects there might be some weekly exceptions.
Software localisation testing is the process of adapting the software product to a particular local market through engineering and linguistic testing processes. The Localisation Test Engineers task is to test the software that has been localised to identify linguistic and functional problems and addressing the relevant developers and translators for resolution.
- Native language skills in one or more of the following languages: Finnish, Russian, Arabic, US English, Chinese (PRC, Hong Kong, Taiwan)
- Previous work experience regarding from the field of localisation and/or functional testing is definitely considered as an advantage.
- Studies in Telecommunication, Information Technology, Computer Science or other relevant field
- Knowledge of other OS environments is advantageous
- Initiative, is motivated and interested in mobile technologies
- Familiarity with Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in your native language and in English
- Analytical and documentation skills
If you feel that you can fill these requirements, please send us a brief introduction of yourself, what language skills you have, your educational background, work experience and contact information.
All applications with resumes should be sent to the following email-address: firstname.lastname@example.org. All possible inquiries by email.
Title to the email: Native Speaker + your native language, Helsinki.
Antibodies testing of 7,000 adults in Karachi reveals that as many as 15% of them have already been exposed to COVID19 without experiencing symptoms, according to a study by Dr. Wajiha Javed, an epidemiologist and head of public health and research at Getz Pharma in Pakistan. It takes at least 40% of the population to be exposed to build herd immunity. This may be the only way to normalcy unless there is a…