PakAlumni Worldwide: The Global Social Network

The Global Social Network

All Discussions Tagged 'Pakistan' (53)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Climate change is getting worse and governments should not sleep

This is about my future, not only my future, but the future of my entire generation and all the generations to come after ours,” said Tris…

Started by Sobia Anjum

0 Sep 21

Digital Media in Pakistan

The Open Society Foundations (OSF), an international organization working for shaping public policy to promote issues of democratization, h…

Started by Riaz Haq

9 Sep 4
Reply by Riaz Haq

US probes into the link between vaping and lung disease after patient dies

US authorities scrambled to find the link between vaping and the lung disease after a patient who had recently been vaping has died in the…

Started by Sobia Anjum

0 Aug 24

PTI govt one year: PM Imran likely to address nation

Prime Minister (PM) Imran Khan is likely to address the nation as his party Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) has completed one year in gover…

Started by Sobia Anjum

0 Aug 18

Pakistan Media

ISLAMABAD INSIGHT: THE STATE OF THE MEDIAUnlimited Greed BringsPakistan Media UnderOverdue Scrutiny, MuchNeeded AxeShaheen SehbaiTHE LAST D…

Started by Riaz Haq

0 Jan 29

An Informative Website For All Pakistanis (http://www.dunya.com.pk)

Are you looking for job? Want to Know about Companies in Pakistan? Want to have some fun? Interested in Blogging? Want to know Buses Routes…

Started by Daniyal Farooqi

1 Jun 8, 2018
Reply by zahra zafar

Cricket and Commerce Come Together

International cricket megastars with large paychecks to match their egos, Bollywood's elite actors, big business magnates, provocatively dr…

Started by Riaz Haq

2 Jun 7, 2018
Reply by zahra zafar

State of Higher Education in Pakistan

There was renewed attention paid to higher education in Pakistan with dramatic budget increases of up to 15X between 2001 and 2007 under Pr…

Started by Riaz Haq

10 Jun 6, 2018
Reply by Riaz Haq

Investing in Pakistani Shares

I was recently asked by some Pakistan business students to help them with a pitch to international investors to invest in Pakistani stock m…

Started by Riaz Haq

10 Jun 2, 2018
Reply by zahra zafar

"Capitalism's Achilles Heel" by Raymond Baker on Pakistan's Political Class

Excerpts related to Pakistan from the book Capitalism's Achilles Heel by Raymond Baker Nawaz Sharif Family Corruption and criminality run f…

Started by Riaz Haq

1 Feb 6, 2018
Reply by Riaz Haq

RSS

Pre-Paid Legal

Twitter Feed

follow me on Twitter

Sponsored Links

South Asia Investor Review
    Investor Information Blog

Haq's Musings
    Riaz Haq's Current Affairs Blog

Please Bookmark This Page!

Blog Posts

Doctors strike continues on 3rd day in Punjab

Doctors protest against Medical Teaching Institutions (MTI) act is continued on third day in all over Punjab, today (on Saturday).…

Continue

Posted by Sobia Anjum on October 12, 2019 at 4:54am

Invest in Pakistan Summit: Can Pakistan Benefit From US-China Tech War?

About 200 Pakistani-American and other American investors met at Invest in Pakistan Summit in Silicon Valley on October 3, 2019 at San Jose Sheraton. It was hosted by the Pakistan Embassy in Washington DC. One of the sessions I found interesting dealt with the opportunities presented to Pakistan by US-China technology war sparked by US…

Continue

Posted by Riaz Haq on October 11, 2019 at 8:00am — 2 Comments

© 2019   Created by Riaz Haq.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service