Dear Sir,
I m an Erasmus Mundus scholarship holder student, studying image processing and its applications in a variety of modern day technologies. I m one of the 17 students selected from all over the world, to receive this prestigious scholarship, and the only Pakistani in this batch of students.
I m these days looking for an internship opportunity in US. We usually used to have many internship opportunities from Europe, but I m more interested in doing my internship in US just to increase my exposure. My preference would be to work on a project in an academic institute, and I have already started working on this by contacting different professors from my field. I was wondering if NED Alumni can help me in this regard. Attached is my CV, if any of you would like to consider or suggest me something
Thank you very much

With very kind regards,
Qasim Bukhari

Views: 92

Attachments:

Pre-Paid Legal


Twitter Feed

    follow me on Twitter

    Sponsored Links

    South Asia Investor Review
    Investor Information Blog

    Haq's Musings
    Riaz Haq's Current Affairs Blog

    Please Bookmark This Page!




    Blog Posts

    Xi-Trump Summit: US-China G2 Rapprochement to Avoid Thucydides Trap

    The summit meeting of the leaders of China and the United States in Washington appears to signal a rapprochement between the two superpowers.  President Trump has repeatedly referred to what he calls "G2", without mentioning "G7" or "G20", the groups that include many more countries. This development is seen as positive for world peace but it diminishes India's significance as a "counterweight to China" and the benefits Indians expected to flow from the US-China confrontation in…

    Continue

    Posted by Riaz Haq on September 25, 2026 at 5:30pm — 3 Comments

    Digital Pakistan: Bridging the Geographic Digital Divide in the Country

    Like many other countries, Pakistan has a geographic digital divide. Residents of remote areas of the country have significantly lower access to the Internet than those in the urban centers. While the mobile internet usage in the urban areas has reached 65%, only 50% of those living in rural areas have access to it, according to a recent GSMA report titled "State of Mobile Internet Connectivity 2026". …

    Continue

    Posted by Riaz Haq on September 20, 2026 at 12:30pm — 8 Comments

    © 2026   Created by Riaz Haq.   Powered by

    Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service